SC Smith Business Solutions SRL (“company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) operates the https://betterdigital.marketing website. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policy, or our practices regarding your personal information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information that our website visitors voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us and our services or when contacting us. The personal information we collect can include: first and last name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
Some information is collected automatically when visiting our website. This is information that your browser sends to us that called Log Data. Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, device characteristics, pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and other similar statistics.
A browser cookie is a package of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies store non-personally identifiable information related to user’s navigation on the website.
Our website uses these cookies to improve website browsing experience, as it enables us to recognize you and remember any information you have entered during your navigation on our website (e.g. country you are browsing from, or browser type).
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Third Party Cookies and Web Beacons
Third party cookies and web beacons may be placed on our website to help us analyze the activity on our website. We employ Google Analytics cookies and web beacons to collect information related to the web traffic and number of visitors. Google Analytics is a tool that enables us to measure the performance of the navigation on our website. For more information on the cookies used by Google Analytics, please check the specific privacy statement: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The Way We use Your Information
We use the information collected via our website for various business purposes, as described below:
- To present our website and its content.
- To send you marketing and promotional content – we and/or our marketing third party partners may use the personal information you provided for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences. You may opt out of our marketing email at any time.
- To provide you with information and /or services that you request from us – information regarding our services, prices and more.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We do not sell your personal information or provide it to others for their own and exclusive marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights or to comply with business obligations. We may share or process information based on the following basis:
- Consent – we may process your data if you have given us your explicit consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interest – we may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our business goals, and if your privacy interests do not override this interest.
- Fulfilling a contract – we may process your data to fulfil the terms of a contract in which you entered with us.
- Legal obligations – we may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so, in order to comply with applicable law.
- Third-party service providers – We may share and disclose your information with third-party service providers, that perform services on our behalf and require access to such information in order to deliver their services. These services can include software systems for customer relationship management, customer service and support solutions, email campaign marketing (these third parties comply with similar and equally protective undertakings of privacy and confidentiality):
- Website analytics: Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn insight tag
- Communication and chat with users: Drift
- Content optimization: Hotjar
- Marketing automation: ActiveCampaign; Hubspot
- Business transfers – we may share or transfer your information to another company, in connection to a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition.
Information Retention and Security
We take data security seriously and strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. As such we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information transmitted to our website. If you have questions about the security of your personal information, you may contact us at [email protected].
Your Rights under GDPR
By law, if any of your personal information/Personal Data provided to Smith Business Solutions is subject to GDPR in the European Union, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal information/Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (e.g. if you no longer want to be contacted with future opportunities).
- The right to be informed – You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent, and easily understandable information about how we use your Personal Data and your rights.
- The right to rectification – You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – This enables you to request the deletion or removal of your personal information/Personal Data where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have rights to “block” or suppress further use of your personal information/Personal Data that Smith Business Solutions processes. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal information/Personal Data, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be “blocked” to make sure the restriction is respected in future. For clarity, if you do make these requests, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal information/Personal Data with your consent up to that point is unlawful.
- The right to data portability – You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal information/Personal Data for your own purposes across different services.
The right to lodge a complaint – You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information/Personal Data with your national data protection regulator. However, we hope you will contact Smith Business Solutions first ([email protected]) so Smith Business Solutions can try to address your complaint directly.
The right to withdraw consent – If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information/Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information/Personal Data for marketing purposes.
If you want to exercise any or all of the above rights, please write to [email protected] providing detailed information regarding your objection and requested action.
Links to Other Sites
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13 or market to them. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age or are the parent/guardian of a minor under 13 and consent to the minor’s use of the website.
In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected] so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Company: Smith Business Solutions SRL, RO33734100
Address: sat. Predesti, com. Tinosu, nr. 13, Prahova Predesti 107612 ROMANIA
E-mail: [email protected]
Last update: January 2021